Canadian celebs come together to end sex trafficking in the GTA with HartCycle in Muskoka. I know there are plenty of cyclists in Muskoka because I see them on Peninsula Road and Hwy 141 all the time. Here’s a great ride for you and a chance to directly support #StopTraffick. This is a challenging and rewarding 1 day ride with the choice of a 25 km or 75 km cycling adventure in Muskoka on July 14.
Fraser Chapman, President of the Morning Glory Cycling Club, is preparing for the inaugural HARTCycle’s 75km Bike Ride to #StopTraffick in Muskoka on July 14th. HARTCycle is led by Tamara Bahry, who has joined the HART Foundation and launched a “call to action” to support the girls and young women impacted by sex trafficking. Bahry says “Join like-minded adventurers on a charity bike ride to raise money for a worthwhile cause, while challenging yourself to achieve significant physical and fundraising goals. The camaraderie, energy and excitement of the event build lasting friendships as riders encourage one another through the Muskoka terrain and then celebrate at a spectacular dock celebration.”
The fully supported ride will raise awareness and funds to provide critically needed services to young female survivors of sex trafficking. Up to 150 cyclists will ride through the beautiful roads of Muskoka on July 14th alongside Fraser Chapman, Founder of Morning Glory Cycling Club and three-time Olympic gold medalist and ambassador, Marnie McBean.
Sign up now: https://hartcycle.greatfeats.com/challenge as participation is limited.
- Registration is only $159 and the minimum fundraising goal for participants is $1,200 (your $1,200 goal achievement gets you an invite to the exclusive afternoon dock party)
- Registration includes:
- A chance to ride with 3 time Olympian Marnie McBean
- A unique, one of a kind experience: 35 km and 75 km distances
- A fundraising portal you can personalize
- On Road Support from your HARTCycle team
Fundraising Incentive: DARE TO DREAM
- Top Ride Fundraiser “Dare to Dream” Package (must raise a Minimum $5,000 to qualify)
- The top fundraiser for HARTCycle to #StopTraffick will receive a private tour and dinner at the Dare to Dream Automotive Museum in North York. This once in a lifetime, priceless opportunity includes a private tour for 10 people at one of the largest, rarest and most prestigious automotive collections in North America.
The collection features 130 cars and 60 motorcycles across 2 buildings and countless priceless memorabilia. The collection features a LaFerrari, Mercedes Gullwing, Bugatti, and McLaren P1 to name a few. Guests will be toured by a knowledgeable museum employee who can answer any questions about the collection. Following the tour, guests will be treated to a 5 course gourmet meal inside the museum among the cars, prepared on-site by a 5 star chef. This package also includes wine, spirits and serving staff.
First Runner Up Fundraising Prize
The fundraiser raising the second highest amount will receive a Blue Jays Private Box for 12 people. This package includes tickets, food, beverages (including alcohol) and a server.
Approximate value: $3500
Game options are: July 31, August 9, August 22, or September 25. These dates are non-negotiable.
ABOUT HART Foundation
HART is a Toronto based not-for-profit charitable organization that provides support to survivors of human trafficking in the Greater Toronto Area. Services such as emergency medical care, crisis housing, and long-term support allow the organization to combat sex trafficking in the Canadian city where it is most prominent.
HART Foundation, (“HART”, Human Anti-Trafficking Response Team) is a project founded in 2017 by philanthropists Kelly Grier and Ashley Wade to combat sex trafficking in the GTA.