The Havana Club Toronto Daiquiri
Created for Havana Club, a classic daiquiri recipe just wasn’t enough. The fresh berries in this recipe make it a summertime hit or you can use frozen in the winter (like now!).
- 1 ½ oz. of Havana Club 3 Year Old Rum
- ½ oz. of Jacob’s Creek Moscato
- ½ oz. of lime juice
- ¼ oz. of maple syrup
- 15 blueberries
Pour all the ingredients into a blender. Add crushed ice. Blend for 30 seconds. Pour into a daiquiri glass and serve.
GREY GOOSE® L’Orange 2 Parts
Sugar 1 tsp
Soda Water 1 Splash
Fresh Cranberries 6-10 Pieces
Ginger 2 Slices
Lemon ½ Wedge
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, place the lemon, sugar, ginger and cranberries, and muddle well.
- Add ice and GREY GOOSE L’Orange and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini cocktail glass, rimmed with sugar.
- Top with chilled soda water, and present with ginger slices.